6bone peer request

Keith Tang (HTHK - Engineer II, NW3G) KEITHT@hthk.com
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 11:00:24 +0800

Hi
	I have some questions
1.	I have a static IPv4 address with a router. before I form a tunnel
for an endpoint, Should I give an IPv6 address first.
2.	I only an end-user, who can provide me an IPv6 address.

	----------
	From:  David Taylor [SMTP:davidt@xfiles.nildram.co.uk]
	Sent:  Sunday, October 22, 2000 3:33 AM
	To:  6bone@ISI.EDU
	Subject:  Re: 6bone peer request

	On Sat, 21 Oct 2000, David Taylor wrote:

	> Anyone who is close (hop wise) to UUNET would be nice, although
anywhere in
	> England would probably be fine, as I'm only on a dialup..

	Oops.  I was referring to UUNET UK, whom I've already asked.  They
won't
	give me a tunnel because I'm only a dialup (which I can understand).
I'm
	looking for a endpoint somewhere in the UK...

	I'd prefer to avoid routing all my 6bone traffic transatlantically,
if at
	all possible.  However, if I can't find anyone, I suppose it isn't
possible
	:)

	--
	David Taylor