IPV6 client-server through freenet6

Daniel Richards kyhwana@world-net.co.nz
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:06:27 +1300

On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Li Hong wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    Is it possible to build IPv6 client and IPv6 server socket program through freenet6? Anyone know some good reference on this? Thanks.
Im not exactly sure what you mean, but I assume you mean a server/client of
some sort, that can use IPv6? There are already a bunch of servers/clients
(like apache + ipv6 and so on) that will do IPv6, all that needs to be done is
to have them recognise IPv6 addresses and such, since the IPv6 stack should
take care of routing/etc.
Freenet6 is just a tunnel service, so that you can auctally USE the
client/servers on the ipv6 network.
Oh, I dont suppose anyone knows what happened to eu.irc6.net?

--
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/decss/ - Kyh's DeCSS stuff
http://shell.world-net.co.nz/~kyhwana/DRpubkey.txt