6bone webpage updates.

JOIN Project Team ipng@uni-muenster.de
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 08:27:14 +0100 (MET)

All, Bob,

On 22-Nov-2000 Bob Fink wrote:
> Itojun,
>
> At 06:29 PM 11/22/2000 +0900, Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:
>>         there seem to be some obsolete links on 6bone webpage.
>>         i tried to sweep some of those.
>
> Thanks. I'll look into it and update pages appropriately.
>

> Bob
>
>>http://www.6bone.net/6bone_stats.html
>>         BME-FSZ/HU (both): page does not exist, or reachability issue
>>         CSR4/IT: page does not exist
>>         DIGITAL/AU: obsolete (last update sep1997!)
>>         JOIN/DE: looks obsolete, last update is jan2000

If you don't know,
the JOIN webpages moved in january this year, the new main page is
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/welcome-e.html , resp.
http://www.ipv6.uni-muenster.de/welcome-e.html for IPv6 access.
The new location of the ping statistics page is
http://www.join.uni-muenster.de/6bone/ping-list-e.html . There are more
operating statistics, but those pages are only accessible in german
language so far.

Christian

--
JOIN -- IP Version 6 in the WiN   Christian Schild
                  A DFN project   Westfaelische Wilhelms-Universitaet Muenster