ת·¢: WINDOWS NT OR SUN SOLARIS??

Wu Haisang hswu@ns.6test.edu.cn
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:18:44 -0800

Hi,
  About Microsoft IPv6 stack, pls browse http://www.research.microsoft.com/msripv6,
you can get more info about their work, which I think is quite compatible with Win2000.
  I have been using FreeBSD since the birth of IPv6. FreeBSD2.x+ KAME, FreeBSD3.x+KAME,
or +INRIA are pretty good. Since FreeBSD4.x, KAME is embedded into the stack, which gives
this OS much better performance.
  Linux can support IPv6 with needed modules added.
  To begin with IPv6, maybe FreeBSD is a good point. And, MSR has its MSRIPv6 released 1.4
free to download on website, the source code is very good. But the Win2000 Technical preview
(000925 updated) is made by product group, so only binary is availabe.
   Hope to be useful.
                   Haisang

    Haisang Wu
    CERNET IPv6 Testbed Operation Team
    Central Mainbuilding    Room 307
    Tsinghua University     Beijing   P.R.China
    Zipcode: 100084
    Phone: 62785814-525(O)  BP: 191-1134725
    email: hswu@ns.6test.edu.cn