IPv6-only reachable (web)-site

Kristoff Bonne kristoff.bonne@skypro.be
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:40:18 +0100 (CET)

Greetings,

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Feico Dillema wrote:
> > Does anybody know a (web)site that is only reachable in IPv6 (hence, on
> > the 6bone, but that does NOT have IPv4-reachability).
> > This is for a 'test of principle', so the actual content is not important.

> If you try: http://www.pasta.cs.uit.no you will get a start page
> telling whether you get there over v4 or v6. My home network is
> reachable over v6 only, although my home-www-page has little content
> you can use it as test of principle:
> http://wwwhome.dillema.net

Thanks.

I did notice however that a traceroute from Belgium to Norway went over
Japan.
Well, it's not via the US (as would be the case for IPv4), but hardly
optimal neither. ;-)

Isn't there any co-operation on European level for this kind of stuff?
(e.g. ten-155?)

Cheerio! Kr. Bonne.
--
KB905-RIPE                                      belgacom internet backbone
(c=be,a=rtt,p=belgacomgroup,s=Bonne,g=Kristoff) International Connectivity