Problems getting FreeNet6's tunnel working

'''Ben Lovett ' ' ' Ben Lovett <blovett@bsdguru.com>
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 06:26:18 -0800

Sorry about not responding quicker, but school has gotten in the way ;)

No go ... Still is not working.  I'm going to wait for the release of
4.2-STABLE, which should be commout out real soon ..  Unless I can
figure it out on my own (which i kinda doubt), i'll just have to wait
for more assistance .. Do you have any more ideas?

-ben