Problems getting FreeNet6's tunnel working

''Ben Lovett ' ' Ben Lovett <blovett@bsdguru.com>
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 07:19:13 -0800

Brown, James (JBrown@thrupoint.net) wrote:

One of us thinks the other is talking about something completly
different.  tun0 is my PPP connection.. When I dial into my ISP, i use
the tun0 interface to get my IPv4 connection.  When I run the perl
script provided by Freenet6, the only thing it should be doing is
assigning the gif0 interface my PPP IP, and then my IPv6 tunnel
endpoint.  I do have a static IP on my PPP connection.

Maybe, now that I have tried to clear this up a little, we can get
somewhere.  Sorry if this is getting a bit tedious ;)

-Ben

*snip*