IPv6 shell access swap?

6bone@schulte.org 6bone@schulte.org
Wed, 01 Nov 2000 14:27:12 -0600

Greetings,

Is anyone willing to swap shell access with me on a V6 enabled unix box?

I've got a fairly reliable 6bone v6 tunnel to Sprint on a FreeBSD 4.1.1 box
that's pretty much dedicated to v6 testing.

I'd like to swap login access with someone who has a non-sprint tunnel, so
I can use it for remote testing.  Ideally it'd be on a dedicated box with a
fairly reliable uptime, and a dual v4/v6 stack.  My server should be up
virtually 24/7, minus when I'm making changes to the v6 config or something
along that lines.  It can be reached by both v4 and v6 networks.

Thank you.

--
Christopher Schulte | christopher@schulte.org
http://www.schulteconsulting.com/ - Consulting