6to4 tunneling using a cable modem

Spark spark@knoware.nl
Sun, 28 May 2000 22:19:52 +0200

Hi Daniel,

Basically whay you need is just an IP connection to the Internet to setup
your tunnel. So a cable modem should be fine.

I use linux for my hookup to 6bone and it does the job well.

To get a tunnel i suggest to look at www.freenet6.net, they offer tunnels
to individual users and they provide a sample install script to configure
it..

The drawback is that you have to request a new tunnel each time your ip
changes..

Hope this helps..

Greetings,

Hugo