IPv6 over IPv4 over PPPoE?

Matthew Darwin matthew@davin.ottawa.on.ca
Mon, 22 May 2000 15:30:14 -0400 (EDT)

It seems that PPPoE can't deal with fragments.  All workstations on my
network have an MTU of 1400 so that all PPPoE driver has to do is add the
PPP header.

There is an module (mssfwclamp) that supposed to get rid of the MTU
problem for masquerading (so an MTU of 1500 on a workstation is not a
problem), but I'm not using this.

--
Matthew Darwin                            Westend Family Cinema
Community Volunteer                       The home of great family movies!