IPv6 over IPv4 over PPPoE?

Matthew Darwin matthew@davin.ottawa.on.ca
Mon, 22 May 2000 10:32:52 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, the route is there now.  Thanks.

However, I'm still having problems in that I can't ping the other end of
my tunnel. (3ffe:b00:c18:1fff:0:0:0:c2).  I see the traffic going out my
ppp0 interface, but I never get any replies.

Ideas?  I've been playing with my MTU, but that doesn't seem to help.
My ISP recommends using an MTU of 1400 for regular traffic on my PPP
link, so I reduced all the sitX interfaces by 100.

% modprobe ipv6
% echo "1" >  /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/all/forwarding
% ifconfig sit0 up mtu 1380
% ifconfig ppp0 add 3ffe:b00:c18:1fff:0:0:0:c3
% ifconfig sit0 tunnel ::206.123.31.102
% ifconfig sit1 up mtu 1280
% route -A inet6 add ::0/0 gw fe80::206.123.31.102 dev sit1