starting up ipv6 on redhat linux

ipv6@the.whole.net ipv6@the.whole.net
Sun, 21 May 2000 19:17:42 -0400 (EDT)

I just added IPv6 to a Redhat 6.1 machine but it was a monolithic kernel.
It compiled and works well so I would suggest recompiling your kernel with
IPv6 included, not as a module.  You can also find some good nuggets of
information regarding using IPv6 with Linux at
http://www.bieringer.de/linux/IPv6/IPv6-HOWTO/IPv6-HOWTO.html

Hope this helps!

-Dave Munroe