Announcing biggish FTP archive reachable via IPv6

William F. Maton wmaton@ryouko.dgim.crc.ca
Thu, 11 May 2000 10:42:37 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings,

	Could folks kindly try aiming their IPv6-enabled clients at
bear.dgim.crc.ca, which is a Solaris 8 box housing ftp.crc.ca's FTP
archive, and let me know if any of you can successfully download stuff?
This is another case where I know if *I* use it, it always works. :-)
But I'm paranoid, so I'm asking.  Also, if folks like to mirror any part
of the archive _via IPv6_ it would be most appreciated (and of course,
you're welcome to do so), as I'd like to get some numbers out of the
router and box.

Thanks in advance and enjoy!

wfms