SOCKS64: An implementation of SOCKS based IPv6/IPv4 Gateway Mechanism

Jinzaki Akira zinzin@flab.fujitsu.co.jp
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:22:06 +0900

Mo> Is there a WWW URL for this? I'd be quite interested in reading about it
Mo> before embarking on a hefty download :-)

koba> Sorry, currently no english page is available. Client setup
koba> information in Japanese is available at:
koba> http://www.pds-flab.rwcp.or.jp/SOCKS64/

We are making an English version of how to use socks64 web
page.  Please wait for the announcement coming in a few weeks.

koba> socks64-v10r10-20000322.tgz is only 34KB, so please try to download it. :-)

Please note that the distributed file is a patch to the
NEC's reference implementation.

Jinzaki Akira, Fujitsu Laboratories LTD.