IPv6-only reachable websites during Summit

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca
Wed, 01 Mar 2000 16:57:40 -0500

Cyndi, we can provide one. Send mail to ipv6@viagenie.qc.ca

>During the conference, each conference seat will be supplied with
>a 10/100 ethernet port, plus a wireless 802.11 access.  Both
>IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity will be available.
>
>So, if anybody out there has a website that is reachable only over IPv6,

if you run the quake client, then quake.ipv6.viagenie.qc.ca.

>it would be great if you could send me a URL for that site.  If you don't
>have it ready today, put one up and send me the URL when it is up.  Please,
>use a little taste with the content - no pornography.

www.normos.org is also available by ipv6.  Normos is a site containing all
IETF RFCs, drafts, W3C tech documents, ATMForum standards, IANA assignments
and some ISO and IEEE standards.
So useful content...;-)))

Marc.

>Thanks,
>
>Cyndi

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.