About address allocating

Vui Le vuile@es.net
Sun, 04 Jun 2000 18:40:21 -0700

Please try www-6bone.es.net. The server was recently upgraded and
given a more appropriate name. Thanks.

- Vui

> At 04:59 PM 6/3/2000 +0800, Haisang Wu wrote:
> >hi,dear Bob:
> >    Sorry to trouble you again.
> >    CERNET decided to allocate only /48 to SLAs, not /56 or sth else.
> >And, a sTLA is far from enough to China with such a large population.
> >    Now we are going to do allocating in CERNET now. I wonder if other
> >sTLAs have had experience in allocating, especialy in technical details.
> >But last time the URL you gave me http://esnet-v6r2.es.net/ is not
> >accessible, I cannot see their detailed plan. Could you or any friend
> >give me some help?
>
> It seems busted. I think some ESnet web work is going on, but I'll get it
> fixed and let you know.
>

> Bob

Vui Q. Le                                      Phone: (510) 495-2204
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)                Fax  : (510) 486-6712
Network Engineering Services Group             Email: vuile@es.net
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory          URL  : http://www.es.net/