Gathering a consensus

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:04:24 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine from Jedi Knight Computers
I know that there is a large community out there using Linux, and Sun, and
FreeBSD, to manage the IPv6 idea. But what about a version of BSD that was
successfully ported to the Macintosh? This port is either NetBSD or
OpenBSD, depending on the machine configuration, which is yet to be chosen.
We are also looking at Linux on the PPC processor configuration, and then
on a Mac, or even as a VMEbus system. I, myself, prefer Windows, or Linux,
but that is already well known. Please contact me directly with ideas,
suggestions, and complaints, especially complaints.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"They were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, naturally they became
heroes."
Princess Leia Organna of Alderann, Senator
"Remember, the Force will be with you."
Obi-Wan(Ben) Kenobi, Jedi Knight and, General, (Retired)
"No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Jedi Master
"May the Force be with you." Anonymous