Linux and IPv6

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:09:58 -0500

Hello again from Gregg C Levine usually at Jedi Knight Computers
 I think I mis-stated myself. What I wanted to say, is this: What is the
earliest kernel that would support IPv6 functions? Then the rest of it,
still applies.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"They were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, naturally they became
heroes."
Princess Leia Organna of Alderann, Senator
"Remember, the Force will be with you."
Obi-Wan(Ben) Kenobi, Jedi Knight and, General, (Retired)
"No! Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." - Yoda, Jedi Master
"May the Force be with you." Anonymous