Resend:Two questions

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 22:59:41 -0500

Hello from Gregg C Levine usually at Jedi Knight Computers
I am resending this message following because since sending it out, I have
received nothing in response to it. I believe it happened because of the
time it was sent, on 12/31/99, what with the usual things, following the
coming of the millennium, and a strange work week following it. I have
basically received little or no mail on the questions that I asked. Please
everyone, do not dismiss them, at least remind me that I am off the topic.
Hello from Gregg C Levine usually at Jedi Knight Computers
I have two questions for the crowd on this mailing list:
The first one is: Is anyone who is US based aware of access for the 6Bone
project through a dial-up account from a non-participating ISP? This
service provider AT&T Worldnet, so far has not moved in the direction that
this list is moving into. (Nor or they even aware of the 6Bone, as of today
1/10/2000)

The second question is:Is anyone working with the RSVP protocol, either on
Linux/UNIX/Solaris, or on Windows? Also included on the non-Microsoft side
is the operating systems for SGI workstations.

Please realize that these are serious questions, as my group and I, are
looking for new, and noteworthy questions to answer, and solutions to
provide.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"They were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, naturally they became
heroes."
Princess Leia Organna of Alderann, Senator
"Remember, the Force will be with you."
Obi-Wan(Ben) Kenobi, Jedi Knight and, General, (Retired)
"May the Force be with you." Anonymous