IPv6 address/port format

Dwayne C . Litzenberger dlitz@cheerful.com
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 15:16:45 -0600

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

I'm not really knowledgeable about this, but what is a good, standard way
to show address/port shown in IPv4, IPv6, IPX, etc?  I would think
address.:port (dot-colon) would be good (and it already works with domain
names), but I haven't seen this done yet.=20

Any thoughts?=20

--=20
"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
     -- Windows 95 BSOD

Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@cheerful.com

Advertising Policy: http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/spamoff.html
GnuPG Public Key:   http://www.redrival.com/dlitz/gpgkey.asc
     Fingerprint:   0535 F7CF FF5F 8547 E5A5 695E 4456 FB6C BC39 A4B0

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C

--a8Wt8u1KmwUX3Y2C--