Tunnel Requests

Pat Jensen patjensen@mediaone.net
Sun, 31 Dec 2000 01:12:21 -0800

I am an NLA accepting requests for single-user or networked (/64) statically
routed tunnels from users and companies wanting to experiment with IPv6
deployment on the 6bone.  Requirements are a static IPv4 address, some form
of always-on connectivity and familiarity with your vendors' IPv6 stack.

Please feel free to send me an e-mail if you are interested or looking to
augment your current IPv6 tunneling connectivity.
My router is at 206.171.190.30, please use traceroute and ping to check
performance from your location.  Acceptable performance would be within
200ms.

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Patrick Jensen
Researcher