6bone stats and tools webpage links cleanup

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:43:12 -0800

6bone folk,

I have checked and removed the unresponsive/obsolete links on the 6bone
stats and tools pages per Itojun's kind email below (thanks Itojun).

I'm always happy and willing to add working links to these (and other)
pages if you send them to me.

Thanks,

Bob

===