New question about IPv4-mapped addresses

Julio Baixauli baixauli@mat.upc.es
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 16:57:44 +0100

toenjes@aix550.informatik.uni-leipzig.de wrote:

> I tested also mozilla and wget. It works fine.

	Thank you very much for your multiple suggestions. Now, I've a problem
with lukemftp. I need to work with IPv4-mapped IPv6 addresses because
I'm developing a SIIT software (see RFC 2765). Lukemftp traduces these
addresses to IPv4 addresses, and try to do the comunication in IPv4.
	Are there any aplication (ftp or other) that use IPv4-mapped IPv6
native addresses that I can use to test my software?

	Again, thank you very much!

	Julio Baixauli Garreta
	baixauli@mat.upc.es