spam: quakev6 game during ietf

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:36:48 -0500

- In order to stretch the ipv6 network... ;-)))
- and since many ipv6 people are in San Diego using wireless or wired
connections and ipv6 is available on the network
- and since game playing is as useful as writing an internet-draft or
writing code ... ;-)))

You are invited to play a quake ipv6-only (of course) game:
  time: wednesday Dec. 13th, evening, after ietf plenary (exact time not
defined since plenary often stops before 22h00). So people outside of ietf
can start the game anytime around 21h00 California time.
  where:  quake v6 server is: quake.ipv6.viagenie.qc.ca  (no ipv4 address)
  how: info on how/where/... to get a quake client for your platform (most
platforms supported: windows, *bsd, linux, solaris, ...)
    http://www.viagenie.qc.ca/en/ipv6/quake/ipv6-quake.shtml

See you there. My usual nickname is mpls (don't conclude anything with this
nickname, please...) and I'm not the best quake killer...probably more a
victim...

Marc.

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.