Tunnel/space request (repeat)

Claudia de Luna claudia.de.luna@jpl.nasa.gov
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 14:54:35 -0800

Christian's original message expressed an interest in participating in the ipv6
effort, particularly with I2 and requested some contact information.  I sent him
information on the I2 IPV6 working group.  Other Spanish speaking people also
interested in participating in this effort chimed in requesting information
which I forwarded.

In an effort to welcome them into the community (presumptuous I know) I sent
them what information I had in the hope that it would be useful.

I'm sorry to have caused such a controversy but I felt that nurturing their
interest in participating outweighed any potential rudeness on my part by
answering in Spanish.