ipv6-site class 'native' field

Pim van Pelt pim@wise-guys.nl
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 18:51:30 +0100 (CET)

Dear David (6bone list),

While starting out 6bone whois-db registration for Intouch, I read the
draft (draft-ietf-ngtrans-6bone-registry-03.txt). This document explains
the 'native:' field in the ipv6-site class.

Unless I'm mistaken, this particular field is not accepted by the whois
database software (via mail) and Viagenie's web frontend does not know
about it either.

I have currently set my native peers as tunnels, because I don't have
any other means at the moment. Is this a known issue and are their any
thoughts about native peers in the database ?

CC: 6bone list

regards,
Pim van Pelt

--