Reverse DNS?

Matthew S. Hallacy poptix@POPTIX.NET
Sat, 2 Dec 2000 00:59:19 -0600 (CST)

Howdy,

	I'm currently trying to implement ipv6 on a test network involving
wireless lans, cisco equipment, and misc desktop's (FreeBSD, Linux, etc
al) where I work, as we're very interested in the mobility aspects of
ipv6, we're currently peering with Stealth, and have a /48 allocated to us
(3ffe:80c0:225::/48) but I've been unable to get any information regarding
reverse DNS delegation, Stealth hasn't responded, and as far as I can
tell, none of 3ffe:: is delegated beyond dot.ep.net. So I guess my
question is, what's the current status of reverse DNS (globally) for ipv6?

				Matthew S. Hallacy
				XtraTyme Technologies