6bone registry changeover to Viagenie web i/f

Jason jslagle@toledolink.com
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 18:48:46 -0500 (EST)

Uck.

I rather like being able to do this via email.

Jason

---
Jason Slagle - CCNA - CCDA
Network Administrator - Toledo Internet Access - Toledo Ohio
- raistlin@tacorp.net - jslagle@toledolink.com - WHOIS JS10172
\ /   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
 X  - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .
/ \ - NO Word docs in e-mail .