No responce for tunnel request.

Marc Blanchet Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 16:43:12 -0400

At/À 12:31 2000-08-31 -0600, Ryan Lortie you wrote/vous écriviez:

>-- http://www.6bone.net/6bone_hookup.html --
>Note that at times site contacts might be unresponsive, or slow to
>respond, so don't wait more than a week for response. When all else fails,
>query the 6bone list and ask for help in finding a contact.
>--
>
>I sent a tunnel request form to Viagenie last Wednesday, and have not
>received any reply from them.

hummm. I'm surprised, we generally respond in the next day. We had many
since a week or two, maybe yours was lost. Someone should respond to you
today (it is end of the day here) or tomorrow. always send your emails for
us to ipv6@viagenie.qc.ca.

Marc.

>Should I continue to wait, or would someone
>else be able to support my connection?
>
>Thanks,
>Ryan

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.