IPV6 working - looking for tunnel

Terry Terry" <terry@moorecomputersolutions.com
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:02:18 -0700

Hi,

I've managed to get IPV6 working over a freenet6 tunnel - I'm now looking
for a tunnel to allow the rest of my network to connect rather than a point
to point link.

I've started working down the PTLA list on the 6bone registry page but am
becoming discouraged by either no response or negative responses.   Can
anybody help ?

My geographical location is Spokane Wa - my ipv4 address of my router is :
63.227.98.195

My network is a small home / business network with a couple of linux boxes
and a couple of windows boxes.

Thanks

Terry

Terry Moore-Read   - Computer Guru & Part-time rocket scientist
NAR # 77465    Insured     Level 1