configuring our site for ip6.int. DNS reverse mapping

Bill Manning bmanning@ISI.EDU
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 10:24:28 -0700 (PDT)

%
%
% Hello,
%
% We have a BIND-9.0.0b2 DNS server that is configured with IPv6 support
% (using A6 and DNAME RRs). We think the server is in a relatively good
% shape. Now we need to setup records under the ip6.int. domain to permit
% reverse IPv6 address resolution for our domains.
%
% We would like to know who we should contact. We have contacted a couple
% of people a week ago, but so far they have been unresponsive.
%
% Thank you.
%
% --vc

You should contact the folks who delegated you IPv6 address space.

--
--bill