OT:Strange e-mail from Topica.com (This is not a repeat message, this is a new one with a new item!)

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:29:36 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine usually at Jedi Knight Computers
Has anyone received a complaint from some outfit calling itself Topica.com?
Today I posted a message that most of you have seen, maybe seen and read, on
IPv6, and Linux from Slackwar v7.0. Well it endgendered a complaint from
those guys, plus a weird message from some ****** at that shop. Naturally I
immediately dashed off a couple of complaint messages, no responses yet.
They claim to be a front-end for all of the mailling lists that are running
here on the Internet. I have a feeling that they do not understand the way
this one is set up. Please note that this message does not need a reply, if
you wish to do so, please do so off of this list.

Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi