6bone and RSVP

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 17:31:54 -0400

Hello from Gregg C Levine usually with Jedi Knight Computers
Just out curiosity, has anyone since I asked this question: (Anyone using
the RSVP protocol on the 6Bone?) Done anything like that? I ask because I/We
are looking for solutions, I am getting favorable responses from the RSVP
list also hosted at ISI, but I am curious still about this one. Next up, is
anyone aware of a service provider that has 6bone support, and dial up
access? Everytime I pose this question to the people at this ISP (AT&T
Worldnet) their responses range from "What?!?", to "Never even heard of it."
I would even appreciate a service provider who can provide me access after
dialling to the Internet from AT&T Worldnet. Please respond to all questions
off line, as I do not want to crowd the mailling list with responses.
Gregg C Levine mailto:hansolofalcon@worldnet.att.net
"Use the Force, Luke." Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Trust in the Force, Luke, and wait." Obi-Wan Kenobi