IPv6 over ATM

ksb ksbn@kt.co.kr
Tue, 28 Sep 1999 15:46:41 +0900

In my opinion, ATM is just transmission path for IP packets now.
I mean ATM is the reliable transmission path.
You got routers with ATM interfaces and v6 stacks, so you can
construct a IPv6 network.
If you get AS, pTLA or sTLA and your BGP router is connected to
internation ATM link, you can reach 6TAP.

Then how about the earthquake in Taiwan?

Thanks,
ksb

--
  Kim, Sahng-Beom / Korea Telecom