NRL 6Bone EOL

Craig Metz cmetz@inner.net
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:23:52 -0400

  As NRL is no longer doing IPv6 work, it's hard for us to justify the effort
needed to maintain a presence on the 6Bone. Therefore, we've decided to fold up
shop and withdraw from the 6Bone.

  If you connect to the 6Bone via NRL, please make arrangements for alternate
connectivity and let us know when we can tear down your tunnel. We'd like to
provide enough time for everyone to have graceful transition, but we are under
some internal time pressures to complete this tear-down, so I'd like to push
this along fairly quickly and also would like to know as soon as people have
moved away.

									-Craig