Comments solicited on Routers currently supporting IPv6

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet woeber@cc.univie.ac.at
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 18:58:40 MET-DST

  Walt,

>Any comments concerning the pro & cons of the various routers, as related
>to IPv6 application, would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance for any information you may be willing to share.
>
>Regards,
>Walt Wright
>Houston

  Have you got anything privately that is worth summarizing to the list?
  Or is it considered off topic for this list? If so my apologies.

  Wilfried Woeber                :  e-mail: Woeber@CC.UniVie.ac.at
  Computer Center - ACOnet       :  Tel: +43 1 4277 - 140 33
  Vienna University              :  Fax: +43 1 4277 - 9 140
  Universitaetsstrasse 7         :  RIPE-DB (&NIC) Handle: WW144
  A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe :  PGP public key ID 0xF0ACB369