Comments solicited on Routers currently supporting IPv6

Walt Wright wright@hal-pc.org
Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:46:15 +0100

After reviewing some of the documentation that Georg Hitsch has kindly
referred me to I would like to request comments on various routers that
currently support IPv6, especially the BayNetworks, 3com, Digital,
Hitachi, Nokia, Sumitomo & Telbit. These are the routers mentioned in
the Aug 26 99 document ( http://www.6bone.net/6bone_hookup.html) .

 Unfortunately, we are using the Ascend router and it does  not appear
to currently support IPv6.

Any comments concerning the pro & cons of the various routers, as
related to IPv6
application, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any information you may be willing to share.

Regards,
Walt Wright
Houston