a suggestion for the ipv6 listserve.

Greg Long greg@coastlink.com
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 17:06:44 -0600

I think it would be a good idea.  I am not knowledgeable enough to answer
any of the questions yet, but it seems most of the questions are available
on the website.

-Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-6bone@ISI.EDU [mailto:owner-6bone@ISI.EDU]On Behalf Of Jeff
Mason
Sent: Friday, October 15, 1999 1:52 PM
To: 6bone@ISI.EDU
Subject: a suggestion for the ipv6 listserve.

Hello:

I've noticed more and more people are asking the same questions on the
list.  i was wondering if a faq could be automatically emailed to them
with their subscription to this list.  Do people here think that would be
a good idea?  It would answer alot of question they would have right from
the start.

Regards
Jeff Mason

--
Planet Communication & Computing Facility           mason@pccf.net
Public Access Internet Research Publisher           1 (212) 894-3704 ext.