6bone pTLA request from DTI starts 2-week review, closes 29 Nov 99

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:17:07 -0800

6bone Folk,

DTI (Dream Train Internet) in Japan has applied for a pTLA, thus I'm
opening a two week review of their pTLA request (see below). This closes on
29 Nov 99.

Note that this request is being made using the HARDEN I-D, not RFC 2546,
which are more stringent that 2546:

<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ngtrans-harden-02.txt>

I think this is appropriate as this I-D passed WG last call last Monday and
will be forwarded soon to the IESG to replace 2546.

Thanks,

Bob

====