(6bone-jp 1006) IPv6 frame

ksb ksbn@kt.co.kr
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:46:44 +0900

I'm sorry for you to make misunderstand.
I got sTLA from APNIC.(sTLA 2001:220::/35)
Now I should the addressing plan for the sTLA.
Korea Telecom is biggest company in Korea.
So maybe some ISPs hope get the KT sTLA.
My plan is
NLA1   Res    NLA2     SLA      Interface

I hope that SLA is given Organizations or Univs.
NLA2 is given for projects.
NLA1 is given for ISPs.
Is this pland resonable?

I hope to know your advice about IPv6 address plan,

Thanks
ksb

--
  Kim, Sahng-Beom / Korea Telecom