sigh, re Jeff Williams

Peter Dawson peterdd@gto.net.om
Fri, 14 May 1999 10:41:05 +0400

Jeff,

I think that your ISP provider (netcom.com)  is having some
problems... just followup on with your upstream
provider to see , why you can't resolve the issues
and the resons on your email bouncing before posting
to the list, please.

Thank you

/pete
-------------------------
Netcom E-mail Outage

     As many of you know, Netcom experienced an e-mail file
server failure.
     Below is an explanation and response from MindSpring CEO,
Charles
     Brewer.

     Update - Thursday, May 13. We are still working on fixing
the problem.
     Thank you for your continued patience.