pTLA request for FIBEREL/AR

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:17:08 -0800

--=====================_63824106==_.ALT

6bone Folk,

Below is Patricio Latini's request for a pTLA for Fibertel in Argentina. Please
return your comments to me by close of business on 30 March 1999 so I can
process this per your comments.

Thanks,

Bob

===

> From: "Patricio Latini" <platini@dynamo.com.ar>
> To: <fink@es.net>
> Subject: Aplying for pTLA
> Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:19:27 -0300
>
> Hello Bob:
>                 I am interested in apply for been a pTLA, these are the
> fundaments for my aplication,
>
> 1) We are the biggest Cable Modem provider in Latin America (more than 2000
> installed an more than 2.000.000 of houses passed)
> 2) We have the biggest ring of fiber optic in Bs. As. and we are expanding
> our to cover all the country
> 3) We are the only ISP in argentina running a ATM ring to serve multiple
> points.
> 4) We are provider a leased lines to other isps, enterprises, and othe
> companies.
> 5) I have been experimented with IPv6 and now i am conected to multiple pTLAs
> (vBNS ::/32, 3COM, BAYNetworks, Digital, Sprint)and i have a cisco router
> running BGP4+. We have connected one experimental network with many hosts and
> many plataforma like Sun, Linux and Windows NT.
> 6) We can be the first pTLA in Latinamerica and we can give connection the
> other people interested in the 6bone project reducing the link times between
> these users end the whole 6bone using our uplink.
> 7) Because Latin America had an spectacular grow of internet in the las 5
> years specially Argentina.
> 8) My company is very interested in the proyect and in the research of new
> technologies.
> 9) Because it is very important that 6bone tree grow in all the directions
> and we can be the trunk of the tree for the region.
> 10) Because we have the fastest uplink to the USA in the region.
>
> Well these are some of the reasons that made me think that we can be a
> potential pTLA, and i saw that i meet with all the requirements told in the
> 6bone page.
>
> If you have some question please ask to me..
>
> Thanks
>
> Patricio Latini
> Fibertel TCI2
> Argentina

--=====================_63824106==_.ALT

6bone Folk,<br>
Below is Patricio Latini's request for a pTLA for Fibertel in Argentina.
Please return your comments to me by close of business on 30 March 1999
so I can process this per your comments.<br>
Thanks,<br>
Bob<br>
===<br>
&lt;platini@dynamo.com.ar&gt;<br>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
I am interested in apply for been a pTLA, these are the fundaments for my
aplication, <br>
&nbsp;<br>
(more than 2000 installed an more than 2.000.000 of houses
passed)</font><br>
2) We have the biggest ring of fiber optic in Bs. As. and we are
expanding our to cover all the country<br>
3) We are the only ISP in argentina running a ATM ring to serve multiple
points.<br>
4) We are provider a leased lines to other isps, enterprises, and othe
companies.<br>
5) I have been experimented with IPv6 and now i am conected to multiple
pTLAs (vBNS ::/32, 3COM, BAYNetworks, Digital, Sprint)and i have a cisco
router running BGP4+. We have connected one experimental network with
many hosts and many plataforma like Sun, Linux and Windows NT.<br>
6) We can be the first pTLA in Latinamerica and we can give connection
the other people interested in the 6bone project reducing the link times
between these users end the whole 6bone using our uplink.<br>
7) Because Latin America had an spectacular grow of internet in the las 5
years specially Argentina.<br>
8) My company is very interested in the proyect and in the research of
new technologies.<br>
9) Because it is very important that 6bone tree grow in all the
directions and we can be the trunk of the tree for the region.<br>
10) Because we have the fastest uplink to the USA in the region.<br>
&nbsp;<br>
we can be a potential pTLA, and i saw that i meet with all the
requirements told in the 6bone page.</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
Fibertel TCI2<br>