Flowlabel/Traffic Class

Armando S. Aguirre Schlick aaguirre@zofri.cl
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 15:58:24 -0400

J. Marsman wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We've got an small IPv6 network and like to test some programs. At the
> moment we have an webserver up and running and IE communicating with it
> over IPv6. Are there any other programs, next to finger,ping,telnet and
> ftp, which are IPv6 compatible? like video and audio conferencing.

	Which O.S. are you taking about?? NT, Win95??
	I know a large list of aplication for linux, but I don't know how many
aplications for WinX are... Somebody knows the status of Winxx-ipv6??

	bye..

--
Armando S. Aguirre Schlick                         fono: (56 57) 403300
Coordinador de Proyectos de Desarrollo e Innovación Tecnológica