Flowlabel/Traffic Class

J. Marsman marsman@telin.nl
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 13:57:01 +0100

Hello,

We've got an small IPv6 network and like to test some programs. At the
moment we have an webserver up and running and IE communicating with it
over IPv6. Are there any other programs, next to finger,ping,telnet and
ftp, which are IPv6 compatible? like video and audio conferencing.

Another question is: What is the status of the traffic calss field and
the flowlabel. In RFC 2460 we can read that testing is going on but..
Can we participate in this kind of testing or can we test it ourselfs.
None of the software we've found is using QoS.

Regards,

Jan Marsman
Telematica Institute
Marsman@telin.nl