Meeting on IPv6 Address Allocation Policy

Akira Kato kato@wide.ad.jp
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 10:48:50 +0900

I sent the pre-announcement attached below in Mar 07 afternoon. I
got positive responses from at least two Regional Registries and I
would like to confirm the meeting.

The purpose of the meeting is *not* to bash the registries but to
- Demonstrate how we are requiring IPv6 address space,
- Understand the current situation of each Regional Registry,
- Find out what kind of help from IPv6 community to the registries
  is needed to expedite the allocation process,
- so on.

Note that we will only have only 1 hour slot. So please understand
that we can not discuss the issues in detail. Also please read the
IPv6 Address Allocation Policy in advance.

See you soon in Minneapolis!

-- Akira Kato, WIDE Project