Bad routes update

Majdi Abbas majdi@puck.nether.net
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:48:47 -0400 (EDT)

>   Remember that an AS more or less represents an independent inter-domain
> routing policy. I suspect that there are other complexity reasons why more
> than 15k independent inter-domain routing policies would be a Bad Thing,
> making the number space not as much of a problem.

	Who cares?

	I don't care about the other 14k ASNs...I do care about my own.
What they do internally -does not matter- because it's outside the scope
of BGP...as far as I'm concerned they're just a number.  More numbers means
more state information to keep track of, but that's true of the growth of
the net as a whole.

	--msa