Bad routes update

Robert Rockell rrockell@sprint.net
Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:04:09 -0400 (EDT)

Please send comments. I have just submitted -01.txt, so see that soon. I
will give two weeks, and submit -02.txt

Changes: added statement regarding 6to4 (kept ambiguous so as to not impede
its development, from a routing perspective).

Added in a statement about multi-homing directly, to indicate future
flexibility should the multi-homing solution need testing.

Thanks
Rob Rockell
Sprintlink Internet Service Center
Operations Engineering
703-689-6322
1-800-724-3329, PIN 385-8833
Ines|e gnyne qh vagr bz s|e Ino ngg una {e hgr bpu plxyne?