pTLA request for MIBH

Bob Fink fink@es.net
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 12:20:45 -0700

6bone Folk,

Per the request from Stephen Stuart (below), I'm opening a two week window
for the review of a pTLA for MIBH. I will close this on 3 August 99.

Note that this will be a /28 pTLA assignment.

If you will look closely at Stephen's experience, coupled with the
customers he will have, I consider this one to easily qualify for a pTLA
and very important to the IPv6 deployment program.

Comments to the list please.

Thanks,

Bob

===