we need better "join the 6bone tools"

Bruce Campbell bruce.campbell@apnic.net
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:21:46 +1000 (EST)

On 9 Jul 1999, Perry E. Metzger wrote:

(first time I replied to this it wasn't back to the list)

perry> It has become apparent that we need some better tools for helping
perry> organizations trying to play with v6 find 6bone connectivity. The

APNIC (well, myself) currently maintains a list of basic information about
various countries beneath http://www.apnic.net/maps/ .  As part of this,
I've taken the liberty of adding[1] a list of 6bone sites in each of
APNIC's countries[2] to the above url.

Regards,

--
  Bruce Campbell <bruce.campbell@apnic.net>                +61-7-3367-0490
                 Systems Administrator (#2)     Regional Internet Registry

[1] Currently in the middle thereof.
[2] AF,AS,AU,BD,BN,IO,BN,KH,CN,CX,CC,KM,CK,TP,FJ,PF,TF,GU,HK,IN,ID,JP,KI,
    KP,KR,LA,MO,MG,MY,MV,MH,MU,YT,FM,MN,MM,NR,NP,NC,NZ,NU,NF,MP,PK,PW,PG,
    PH,PN,RE,WS,SC,SG,SB,LK,TW,TH,TK,TO,TV,VU,VN and WF