Problem on re-compile ncftp

Siu Ming Lo slo@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 15:17:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,

I try to re-compile the ncftp, the ipv4/ipv6 FTP client come with the
package downloaded from Microsoft research web site. In the readme.txt, it
said i need to have all msripv6, ncftp and pdcurses directory under the
same directory tree, and I did it. Then i type "nmake" in ncftp directory
to perform the build under dos prompt enviroment, and it basically said no
such command. Also i don't see there is a nmake application inside the
ncftp directory. Did anyone of you re-compile ncftp before? How am i able
to do it? Please help.

Siu